TurboFTP SDK is a powerful ActiveX/.Net-ready secure FTP / SFTP component for Windows. It offers a full set of API to connect to FTP and SFTP servers, upload or download files, view remote directory listings, rename or delete remote files, etc. TurboFTP SDK can be used in programs written in C/C++, ASP, Visual Basic, .Net languages, Delphi etc, where it shortcuts the programming of file transfer via secure FTP or SFTP.
* Supports blocking and non-blocking modes for calling methods.
* Supports SFTP over SSH. Support SSH public key, password, and host-based authentication methods.
* Supports SSH.COM, OpenSSH and PUTTY SSH key formats in SFTP.
* Supports SSL/TLS, including implicit and explicit SSL, SSL client certificate.
* Supports a full range of FTP servers and remote directory listing formats including UNIX, UNIX-compatible, DOS-style, VMS, VAX, OS/2, AS-400, Novell Netware (v4 and onwards), VxWorks, AIX and Apple OS.
* OTP S/Key (MD4, MD5) password encryption.
* Supports Dialup Networking in attempt to establish a remote FTP connection.
* Supports on-the-fly data compression using MODE Z.
* Supports upload and download resume.
* Automatically re-connects if connection drops and resumes interrupted transfer.
* Ability to transfer files larger than 4Gb (available on NTFS file system).
* Firewall support, including HTTP proxy, SOCKS 4, SOCKS 4a and SOCKS 5.
* Converts server file time in local time zone according to specified time offset.
* Built-in interface that provides a set of methods to decompress archives of Zip(*.zip), GZip(*.gz), Tar(*.tar), Gzipped Tar(*.tgz) formats and create archives in these formats.
* 64-bit version for x64 platform available.
30 days trial