TunnelEx is a powerful application that helps you to redirect data. Convert TCP, UDP, pipe or serial data to another data type and transfer them over an HTTP tunnel, create FTP tunnels in active and passive modes.
* HTTP tunneling: forward TCP connections through an HTTP proxy server. more info...
* UPnP port mapping: create Internet incoming traffic redirection for UPnP network router or Internet Gateway Device.
* Pathfinder: create tunnels automatically, choosing an HTTP proxy server from free public lists. more info...
* FTP tunneling: forward an FTP connection to another host, to a real FTP server. This is not an FTP proxy, an FTP client works with FTP tunneling exactly the way it would work with a real FTP server, without any additional settings. more info...
* TCP and UDP connection redirection: redirect an incoming network traffic to specified ports on local system to another port on local or remote system.
* Redirect traffic from several network ports to one.
* Named pipe redirection: redirect incoming pipe traffic to a specified named pipe to another pipe or to any network endpoint.
* Serial port (COM) support.
* Separated endpoints for reading and writing: read from one and write to another endpoint. The types of read and write endpoints can be different. Choose between any of the supported types.
* Inter-protocol tunneling: create a tunnel between two endpoints with different types, for example: transfer a named pipe or a serial port over Ethernet.
* Provide several endpoints as the destination for the traffic: TunnelEx redirects all traffic to the first accessible endpoint, inaccessible ones are skipped.
* Log all transiting packets into a file.
* Choose a host by network connection with the less ping roundtrip time.
# Pathfinder Online Service
Internet tunnels are now easy to create! The Pathfinder Online Service helps to create a tunnel through one of the free public HTTP proxy servers on the Web. Now you do not need to specify a proxy server for an HTTP tunnel, especially if you do not have one available - Pathfinder automatically chooses the most appropriate one.
# FTP Tunneling
FTP tunneling is a TunnelEx feature to redirect FTP requests to a real FTP server. Usually it is required when the real FTP server doesnt have the unique IP address. Another most common case is switching to a secondary server if the primary one is unavailable.
# HTTP Tunneling
HTTP Tunneling is a TunnelEx feature that allows a client application to communicate with another one in another network, using an HTTP proxy server. TunnelEx HTTP Tunneling allows you to work with an external Internet service bypassing the firewall.
Less than 10Mb of free disc space.