TrojanHunter searches for and removes trojans from your system. With an easy-to-use Scanner and a Guard that scans in the background TrojanHunter is a must-have complement to your virus scanner. If you are downloading files from the Internet, you need TrojanHunter!
- High-speed file scan engine capable of detecting modified trojans.
- Memory scanning for detecting any modified variant of a particular build of a trojan.
- Registry scanning for detecting traces of trojans in the registry.
- Inifile scanning for detecting traces of trojans in configuration files.
- Port scanning for detecting open trojan ports.
- The Advanced Trojan Analyzer, an exclusive feature of TrojanHunter, is able to find whole classes of trojans using advanced scanning techniques.
- TrojanHunter Guard for resident memory scanning - detect any trojans if they manage to start.
- LiveUpdate utility for effortless ruleset updating via the Internet.
- Process list giving details about every running process on the system, including the path to the actual executable file.
- Accurate removal of all detected trojans - even if they are running or if the trojan has injected itself into another process.
- Built-in netstat viewer.
- Extensive help files and FREE technical support via e-mail.
Pentium Class CPU with 64MB RAM and Windows 98
30 days trial