Total Uninstall is a complete uninstaller which include two working modes.
Total Uninstall accurate analyzes installed programs to uninstall them completely.
With "Installed Programs" module Total Uninstall analyze the installed program and create the installation log. This is used to do a complete uninstall even without the help of the provided standard uninstaller from Add Remove Programs.
Total Uninstall is a Windows uninstaller that can monitor new installations.
With "Monitored Programs" module it helps to monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new program. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied Add Remove program, which can leave files or changes behind.
* Accurate analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes
* Monitor changes from registry and file system for new installations
* Completely and thoroughly uninstall analyzed or monitored programs
* List without delay installed or monitored programs and with appropriate icons
* Organize in groups installed or monitored programs
* Find the program to uninstall by keyword quickly and easily
* Summary and detailed information for each installed or monitored program
* User configurable views of the detected changes
* Detailed uninstall log
* Powerful search in detected changes
* Stand alone and low resource usage agent for notification of running installation programs
* Export registry changes for install or uninstall
* Export installed or monitored programs list to file
* Export to file or print detected changes
* View and apply pending file rename operations without restart
* Multi-language interface
Changelog for this release:
* Accurate progress for restore process.
* Restore process can be canceled without delay.
* Can backup and restore programs bigger than 4GB.
* Several interface translations are updated.
* Main form can be resized to a smaller size.
* Extra safety checks in the program analyzer.
30 days trial