TimeChimes is a software application that will play a sound or sounds at pre-scheduled times of day on each day of the week. Typically, TimeChimes can used to play school or church bells or shift-time sounds in factories or businesses. It can also be used for other applications where you want a sound to play at preset times.
* Plays bells, chimes or any other sounds at preset times.
* Schedule times for automatic play on each day of the week (or weeks on a dual week cycle).
* The current day's play times can easily be changed if required.
* Includes 9 pre-recorded bell type sounds.
* Other sounds can be loaded as wav and mp3 formats.
* Automatically runs on startup or runs as a service (before logon)
* Easy to use for day to day operation.
Pentium 90 or above with at least 16MB RAM (higher for 2000/XP/2003).