Send textmessage (SMS) from your PC to a mobile phone at any worldwide network. Use Internet or modem dial-in direct to operator. Perfect for handling alarm from other programs, thanks to the autosending feature and the possibillity to start the program with commando line arguments. Text2GSM can also be used for Bulk sending (Information services, Client updates, Adverts etc).
* Needs only a standard modem and phoneline OR any Internet connection.
* Supports both UCP and TAP protocol.
* Supports sending through TCP/IP (Internet)
* Works behind proxies/firewalls as well as password-protected proxy servers.
* Flash SMS support.
* Scheduled date and time of delivery.
* Phone book to keep track of often used numbers.
* Quick message, save standard message for quick access.
* Groupsending. Send the same message to a group of people. Perfect for "bulk sending" like Information services, Client updates, Adverts etc (no limit of number of recipients in each group).
* Double message (320 character).
* Log of message transmissions.
* Autosending. Let the program check for existens of files in a folder. When the folder contain files, those will be sent out. The recipients can be specified in the file or the files can be sent to default name (or group) in the phonebook.
* The program can be setup to check for E-mail on a POP server. It can then send the result (number of mail waiting and the sender of the mail) to the phone.
* Starting with arguments. It´s easy to send message from other applications by starting Text2GSM 2000 with arguments. Arguments are: operator, recipient (up to 40 or a existing phonebookgroup) and message.