It is a multi-platform text encode converter, now supports windows and mac os. Fast batch convert multiple ansi/utf-8/unicode plain text documents between any encoding, it can process thousands of files within several minutes, saving your time and money!
* Convert text character to and from any encoding (include utf-8, utf-16le,utf-16be,utf-32le,utf-32be, gbk,big5,shift-JIS,euc-jp,euc-kr etc).
* Fast batch convert multiple documents, supports sub-folder, it can process thousands of files within several minutes!
* You can select output to DOS (CR/LF), Unix (LF), Mac (CR) newline format, or not convert source newline format.
* you can use file filters, include words and exclude words in file name or file path to filter files.
* automatically check source file encode format, or assign source file text encode format.
* supports windows and mac os.
* multi-language support, now include english, simplified chinese, traditional chinese.
Note: Text Encode Converter is not a file format converter! fox example can not convert PDF to text or anything else like that. Text Encode Converter just does plain text conversion, fox example can convert .txt text files, .php files, .xml files, .html files etc from ansi encode to utf-8 encode. This is a terminology mistake that people new to computing sometimes make, mixing up the words "encode" or "encoding" and "format". Text Encode Converter can convert the encoding of XML and HTML files, however you may need to manually edit the encoding declaration of the resulting file.