Template Phrases for Microsoft Outlook is an extremely useful tool for technical support personnel, sales managers and anyone who extensively uses e-mail in daily work.
If you are replying to a lot of e-mail messages on a daily basis, you know that some part or parts of their text is constantly repeated. Greetings, signatures, the same answers to the same questions, the same words or phrases typed hundreds of times, the same things explained again and again to your clients or partners. Having written just another paragraph, you sorrowfully realize that it is not the first and even not the tenth time that you type the same phrase.
1. Save time. Save a lot of time that you would have wasted on typing frequently repeated phrases of text fragments.
2. No mistakes, no misprints in your e-mail messages.
3. See all template e-mail phrases at a glance.
4. A multi-level tree structure of your Microsoft Outlook templates and a preview for the currently selected phrase make your work comfortable and easy.
5. You need just one mouse click to open and hide the add-in's pane, to insert a template text or to add a new template phrase.
6. You need just a second to find the needed template.
* Support of macros in a template (Attachment, Data, Time, To, CC, BCC fields, Selected) etc.
* Ability to add attachment to the e-mail message automatically.
* Export / import of template phrases. You can easily share your suite of phrases with your colleagues or have it available on several PCs of yours.
* Shared templates option.
* Quick search among all templates. Incremental search allows finding the needed template just by a few letters.
* History of your most frequently used phrases makes the use of the plug-in extremely comfortable.
* Support of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook as default e-mail editors.
* Work with e-mail messages of any format. The template phrases are stored in the plain text format, and when inserted to the e-mail they automatically take its format whether it is HTML, rich text (RTF), plain text or a Microsoft Word document. So, the formatting of your Microsoft Outlook messages will never be destroyed.
* Support of all Microsoft Outlook versions: 2000, 2002 (XP) and 2007.
Microsoft Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook XP, or Outlook 2000