TaskInfo is a poweful utility that combines and improves features of Task Manager and System Information tools. It visually monitors (in text and graphical forms) different types of system information in any Windows system (95, 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, WinXP 32 and 64 bit, Server 2003 32 and 64 bit, Vista 32 and 64 bit., Server 2008 32 and 64 bit), Windows 7 and Server 2008 r2 (32 and 64 bit) in real time. Click here to see large screenshot of TaskInfo main window.
TaskInfo shows information about all running processes and threads including ring0 VxD threads. Information about each process includes:
Most of the Processes that want to be invisible like worms, keyloggers and other spy software
All threads (with details including Thread Start Address and Call Stack with Symbolic Information if possible)
CPU usage (multiple CPU supported)
Opened files and handles
Loaded modules (DLLs etc.)
Search File Information on WWW
Information about Services in Process
State of Digital Signature
TaskInfo also shows detailed system information:
Total CPU usage (multiple CPU supported)
Total memory usage (physical, virtual etc.)
Total number of processes and threads
Thread switches and interrupts rate
Read/write data rates on disks
Modem connection speed (if present)
All opened files
All opened drivers
All Win32 and Kernel Services
All opened UDP, TCP/IP connections
All opened RAS, VPN and Dial-Up connections
Network client/server data rates
OS and CPU details (see below)
Changelog for this release:
- Now TaskInfo is "Free for personal non-commercial use". Check Corresponding "CheckBox" on "Help/Set Registration Information Dialog" if you really use it for "personal non-commercial use". :)
- Convert TaskInfo to Unicode Version. Drop support for Win9x.
- Add Experimental support for Windows 8 on platforms x86 and x64
- Change Graph Sensor Tip. Show Data and Time under Cursor.
- Show Current Data Values on GraphSensor Averaged.
- Add Compressed View Mode for GraphSensors (10 times large Intervals)
- Add "Create Dump File" for Selected Process.
- Add IPv6 support. Show IPv6 TCP and UDP Connections.
- Add Registration Date to About Dialog.
- Make large Maximum number of samples of GraphSensor from 1000 to 4000. So it will be suitable for most Displays.
- Optimization. Do not try to find Process Owner Name after some time of errors.
- Optimization. CPU Usage for Modules and Thread Tabs.
- Correct BUG during installation/update/uninstall. Installer can not exit TaskInfo when TaskInfo shows some dialog like Notificatio about new version or Configuration.
- Correct Bugs in "Search Strings in Process" Processing for 64 bit Processes.
- Correct BUG. Flush File Cache does not work correctly under Restricted or Non Admin User. Disable Menu Item.
- Correct BUG. In some cases only part of Information Report may be saved to File or Clipboard.
- Correct BUG. In HTML Report problems with Navigation in Browsers other than IE.
- Correct BUG. In some situations, while selected Process Modules or Thread Tabs, TaskInfo can hang.
- Correct BUG. Incorrectly show information about Mapped Files on Modules Tab on 64 bit systems.