MOD is standard definition video files captured JVC, Panasonic, or Canon Camcorders. Apparently MOD is some sort of MPEG-2 encoding, however, most major video editing suites prefer not to accept this format. People who are interested in movie editing may have encountered the issue- what to do with the MOD files? Re-name .MOD to .MPG? However, these files cannot be imported into WMM. So the MOD file format needs to be changed. Any clue on how to convert .MOD files?
Tanbee MOD Video converter for Mac is able to decode and convert .mod to other more common video formats like avi, mpg, mp4, flv, swf,etc at fast speed and with no quality loss. Mod converter for Mac also allows you to make .mod video understandable by most media player like iPhone,iPod, Apple TV, Blackberry, PSP, Creative Zen, Archos, etc
The strong video editing function within the MOD Video converter for Mac will definitely bring more video features to your project. you can crop out unwanted part in the frame, trim, rotate, and ass special effects on it. take snapshot from the video store them as different image format.
* Support all common video&audio formats
* Support Batch Conversion
Convert multiple video files at one time, making your conversion much easier.
* Powerful Video editing function
This Video Converter has powerful video editing function, supporting movie trimming, cropping and effect adjustment. You can set brightness, contrast, saturation and choose the suitable resolution for your players.
* Customize video converting
Various video and audio settings for you tweak together.
* Support various video aspect ratios such as 16:9, 4:3 and full screen.
* Support video capture and save your favorite movie pictures on your computer as jpeg, png or bmp files.
* Intuitive guide user-interface.
* Fast conversion process with no loss quality.
* Free e-mail technical support, provide the best service for you.
512MHz Intel/AMD processor or above,256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended),300MB space for installation,Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher