A Java GUI library that enhances the functionality and appearance of JTable and also provides a dynamic TreeTable component. Some of the features include data sorting, excel-like column filtering, dynamically add/remove columns, automatically adjust column widths, display a row header, merge/split cells, groupable header columns, table styles and other various rendering and editing enhancements. Advanced features include database connectivity, a pivot table, a database treetable, asynchronous data transfers and caching. The library is highly customizable, has a very simple API and can be integrated seamlessly with your existing applications or applets. The TreeTable component is extremely powerful and flexible: it provides a multi-level tree structure, headers, multiple footers and aggregate functions. Extended API Javadoc documentation is included.
Table Library enhances the functionality and appearance of tables in Java. A lot more new features are also introduced, the most important of which are summarized below:
* Sorting: Sort the tables data by clicking on a column header. Multi-column sorting support.
* Filtering: Filter the tables data. Rows and columns can be filtered. Excel-like filtering is provided.
* Visual Enhancements: Alternative rows colour, styles, editors.
* Cell merging and splitting: Merge multiple cells of a table into one.
* Groupable Table Header: Group table columns together.
* TreeTable component: The combination of a tree and a table. Supports multi-level trees, headers, footers and aggregate functions.
* Works with any Look and Feel: Because Table Library does not depend on any UI classes, changing the Look and Feel will not affect the tables functionality.
* Caching: Easily and efficiently cache your tables data.
* Database Support: Connect to a relational database and display millions of rows in a table. Data is read from the database on-demand and is cached on the client-side so that to minimize network traffic and improve server performance. Additionally, the table does not freeze while fetching data from the database, as the data is retrieved asynchronously
* CrossTab feature: Easily display cross-tab (pivot) database queries.
* TreeTable Database Support: Produce a hierarchical tree structure of the data lying in a relational database, while supplying your own SQL aggregate functions.
In addition to the above features, our table library has the following characteristics:
* The library can be readily incorporated into existing code. The classes in the library extend classes, or implement interfaces in the javax.swing, javax.swing.table and javax.swing.event packages and therefore integrate seamlessly with your Java applications or applets.
* Changes to the Look and Feel (UI) of your application (or applet) immediately reflect on the table.
* Simple to use, yet fully customizable, powerful and most comprehensive API, entirely documented with Javadoc.
* Delivers fast and reliable performance.
* Works with almost any Java versions - from 1.2 up to the recently released 1.5.
* We offer a fully functional evaluation version, with the only limitation that a popup window is being displayed once in a while.
* As the library is being used by our software development team, it is constantly being improved and enhanced with new features.
* With every purchase, we offer six months of free updates and priority e-mail support.
* We offer single user (for one developer) and multi-user licenses (for all developers working in the same company). There are no application royalty fees.