Switch MP3 is an audio file converter for Windows and is easy to use. Just add the audio files to be converted to the audio file format to be converted list, select the output audio file format, and click the convert button.
Switch MP3 Converter Features:
* Simple and intuitive interface.
* Converts a variety of different audio file formats (including wav, mp3, wma, mp2, m4a, ogg, avi, mid, flac, aac, mpga, dct, au, aiff, raw, msv, dvf, vox, cda, gsm, dss, sri, shn, wmv and many more) into MP3 or WAV audio file format.
* Automatically normalise audio while converting.
* Ability to play tracks prior to conversion.
* Import and convert a playlist (m3u and pls).
* MP3 encoder supports constant or variable bit rates from 8 to 320kbps with optional error correction and stereo modes.
* WAV encoder supports sample rates between 6,000 and 196,000Hz in PCM as well as a number of other audio codecs.
* Allows up to 32,000 files to be converted in one batch.
* Can be run from the command line for automation with other applications.
* Optimized CPU usage and efficient code allows for fastest conversion times.
* Switch MP3 Sound File Converter integrates directly with other audio software programs including:
- Express Burn for CD burning,
- Express Rip for direct CD ripping,
- WavePad for sound file editing,
- Zulu for professional DJ software,
- MixPad for multi-track audio mixing,
- RecordPad for professional sound recording.
About NCH Software:
NCH Software is a leader in audio, video, music, mp3, cd, dvd, telephony, dictation, transcription, business, and computer utility software for Windows, Palm, Pocket PC and Mac OS X. NCH has released over 80 products since 1993 and have received many awards for software excellence.
Pentium 300 or above with at least 16MB RAM (32MB for 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7), a sound card
14 day trial. Free version available with less features and non-commercial use from NCH Software.