Audio converter for PC or Mac OS X. Convert audio files from many different file formats to mp3, wav or wma. For example convert wav to mp3, mp3 to wav, wma to mp3 or many other formats. Even convert audio from DVDs. Just add the files you want to convert, select the output format, and then click convert.
* Convert to Mp3 from multiple formats
* Normalize music volume levels
* Extract audio from videos
* Automatically normalize audio while converting.
* Access online database to add song information as you convert.
* Import multiple file formats at the same time and convert to one output format.
* Ability to play tracks prior to conversion.
* Import and convert a playlist (m3u and pls).
* Import video files and extract audio (avi, mov, mpeg).
* Convert audio from DVDs.
* Add audio files from Windows Explorer from the Right-Click menu.
* Customize your Right-Click converting options to create three different "Quick Convert" options.
* MP3 encoder supports constant or variable bit rates from 8 to 320kbps with optional error correction and stereo modes.
* WAV encoder supports sample rates from 6000Hz to 196kHz in PCM as well as a number of other audio codecs.
* Allows up to 32000 files to be converted in one batch.
* Can be run from the command line for automation with other applications.
* Optimized CPU usage and efficient code allows for fastest conversion times.
* Switch Sound File Converter integrates directly with other sound software programs including:
Pentium 300 or above with at least 16MB RAM (32MB for 2000/XP/2003/Vista), a sound card