StrokesPlus is a mouse gesture recognition program that allows you to automate repetitive tasks by simply drawing a gesture with your mouse or performing mouse and/or keyboard modifiers to fire off an action sequence.
Whether the action sequence you're wanting to fire uses a gesture, mouse/keyboard modifier(s), or both, you begin with pressing the selected Stroke button on your mouse. By default, the Stroke button is assigned to the right mouse button. To begin, press and hold the Stroke button and either draw the gesture or perform the mouse/keyboard modifier(s), then release the Stroke button. If the events are recognized as being tied to an action sequence, StrokesPlus will fire the action sequence.
From the menu, you can:
- enter Training Mode (which can also be accomplished by middle-clicking the StrokesPlus icon)
- change the Stroke button
- enable or disable drawing of gestures on the screen
- disable StrokesPlus (which can also be accomplished by left-clicking the StrokesPlus icon or pressing CTRL+SHIFT+WIN+Z)
- Open the Ignore List window
- Open the Actions window (which can also be accomplished by left double-clicking the StrokesPlus icon)
- Open the Preferences window (which can also be accomplished by middle double-clicking the StrokesPlus icon)
- Reload StrokesPlus' configuration data from StrokesPlus.xml
- Open this Help page
- Exit StrokesPlus (which can also be accomplished by pressing CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+WIN+END)