The analyzer combines the most important MPEG analyzer features into one single product:
* Decode all MPEG and DVB service information down to the descriptor level. Current/Next table versions are listed separately. SI information for "other" transport streams is decoded as well. The full range of descriptors defined in MPEG2 and DVB are supported !
* Record the entire stream or only selected elementary streams to the harddisk.
* Wide range of input device options:
- Standard DVB-S, DVB-C, DVB-T receiver cards and dongles
- Professional DVB-ASI & DVB-SPI Receiver hardware
- .TS/.TRP/.MPG Files
* Monitor PCR intervals and accuracy
* Teletext level 1.5 decoder
* Monitor and export DSM-CC object and data carousels, as they are used by MHP, MHEG-5 and a wide range of other interactive services.
* IPTV Relay. Incoming streams can be relayed as DVB-IP compatible IPTV stream for further processing.
* Monitor the bitrate of individual PIDs and or services
* Monitor the overall stream bitrate and the stuffing (wasted bandwidth) bitrate for the stream
* Identify AC3/Dolby Digital, DTS and MPEG4 AAC/AVC streams
* Hunt for unreferenced/hidden streams in the PID Grid
* Conditional Access ECM/EMM Monitoring feature
* MPEG2 standard definition and high definition A/V playback (MPEG2 DirectShow codec required)
Screen 1024x768, 512 MB RAM, MPEG2/H.264 Directshow codecs required for TV Playback