Stickman is an animation package different from everything else that can be found in the market. It targets kids, schools and professionals at the same time, offering an easy-and-fast way to create cartoon movies.
No matter what your age level or technical skills, you will be able to create cartoon movies, web animations, stick figure animations, game animations and music videos. Instead of drawing each frame, Stickman use key frames to calculate the in-between movements. A figure have groups of control points and switches for complex animation control.
Export the animations into SWF, AVI, MP4, MOV, MPG, FLV and more. Add sounds in any sound format or record your own voice.
The figures are created with Elemento, included with Stickman. Choose from a variety of building blocks and connect the properties with references or expressions. Then same it to a file and import it into Stickman.
Changelog for this release:
- Drawing tool/animate/onion skins/infinite canvas
- Draw on all figure layers
- Photoshop/GIMP link with onion skins
- Pivot Stickfigure 2.2.5 direct support!!
- Slide physics/gravity/use the force
- Duplicate figures with Ctrl+D
- Capture screen or webcam
- Analyze music with "Let's Rock"
- Skeletonizer for fast rigging in Elemento
- Drag & drop masking in Elemento
- Drag elements on image to mask picture
- Drag elements on line to draw border
- Many bugs are fixed
- New WIKI
- ElementoLib is going OpenSource
.NET Framework 1.1