PST Compacting Tool provides various powerful options that you can use to compress the file according to your requirements. The non-destructive nature of the software makes it possible to keep the integrity of the stored data. The utility is capable enough to compress PST files, created using MS Outlook 2007, 2003, 2002 (XP), and 2000 and ensures 100% success rate. The software extracts the attachments in separate zip file without effecting the interlinking between attachments and the file. More advanced file compaction options include: compress PST file by removing all the attachments, allows to remove all the items from 'Deleted Items' folder during compact process, allows you to remove all emails from 'Junk E-mail' folder during compression process, unused space will be automatically removed from the oversized file, lists all compressed items and displays size of resulted PST file after PST compaction process which further help to evaluate the software.
* Ensures maximum success rate in PST file compression.
* Compresses PST files of MS Outlook 2007, 2003, 2002 (XP), and 2000.
* Extracts the attachments from Outlook data file, compresses the attachments in a Zip file, and then stores them on specified location. It does not affect interlinking between attachments and the PST file.
* Extracts PST file attachments and stores them on specified location, preserving interlinking between PST file attachments and PST file.
* Provides option to compress PST file by removing all the attachments.
* Provides advanced compact option to remove all the items from 'Deleted Items' folder during compact process.
* Allows you to remove all emails from 'Junk E-mail' folder during compression process.
* Automatically removes unused space in Outlook data file.
* Compacts every fifth item in free evaluation version.
* Lists all compressed items and displays size of resulted PST file after completion of compact PST process.
Processor: Pentium Class, Ram: 256 MB minimum (512 recomended), Hard Disk: 50 MB of free space, Internet Explorer: Version 4 or later