Exchange Recovery Software, an effective repair solution for Exchange database files corrupted due to power outage, anti-virus scanning, log file corruption, virus attack and similar other reasons. The Exchange Server Recovery tool is developed by skilled data recovery experts and performs recovery of all file components like e-mails, journals, tasks, contacts, calendars, attachments etc. from a corrupted EDB. The additional support includes recovery of deleted mailboxes and STM data recovery in e-mail body (for Exchange Server 2003 and earlier).
Microsoft Exchange Recovery Tool is self-contained software which provides an option of selective exchange mailbox recovery. The software restores individual mailboxes in Outlook-usable PST files. As a versatile tool, the exchange server recovery software allows specifying the intended location to restore these mailboxes, which if not specified, the file is saved at the root (default) location.
* Preview of Mailboxes
* Selective recovery of mailboxes
* Repairs corrupted EDB
* Provides STM recovery for Exchange Server 2003 and earlier
* Recovers deleted mailboxes
* Supports MS Exchange Server 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010
* Repairs Unicode EDB files
* Allows manual selection of server type
* Restores mailboxes in individual *.pst files
* Allows selecting mailboxes for recovery
* Recovers email addresses from Active Directory storage
* Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003, and 2000
* Creates and saves log report
* Saving creation details (time and date) of recovered objects
* Restores RTF and HTML messages' formatting
The Exchange Recovery software includes an impressive list of features that aid running the software and bringing required repair results. With this unique product, you can select Exchange Server version (with which the file has been created) prior to recovery and repair Unicode formatted EDB files.
Affordable Exchange Recovery Tool works irrespective of database size, complexity and nature of corruption. It also provides full support to MS Exchange Server 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010. Other features that make the software an ideal choice for recovery are, its recovery support for RTF (Rich Text Format) and HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) messages, e-mail address recovery from Active Directory storage, and compatibility with Windows 7 and its earlier versions like Windows Vista, XP, 2003, and 2000.
The Exchange Recovery Software is competent in repairing the database after all the error messages mentioned underneath:
* "Non-database file or corrupted database."
* "-338 (JET_errBadParentPageLink, Database corrupted)"
* "The database page read failed verification"
* "Mailbox Store(Exchange Server) is a corrupt file"
* "JET_errBadPageLink, Database corrupted"
* "Database contains serious errors and cannot be automatically repaired"
256 MB RAM (512 MB recommended), 20 Mb of Free Space