Devart ODBC Driver for SQLite provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access SQLite databases from Windows, Linux and Mac OS X, both 32-bit and 64-bit. Full support for standard ODBC API functions and data types implemented in our driver makes interaction of your database applications with SQLite fast, easy and extremely handy.
- Direct Connection. Database applications based on our solution get an opportunity to establish connection to SQLite by means of native SQLite Client library and in Direct Mode. Direct Mode gives your applications an unrivalled advantage - connection to SQLite databases directly avoiding SQLite Client. That improves performance of your applications, their quality, reliability and especially the deployment process, since there is no need to supply additional client software together with your application.
- Development Platforms Variety. ODBC driver for SQLite doesn't limit your choice of the development platform and environment. The driver installations are available for various operational systems and platforms. The current version supports Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- ODBC Conformance. Our ODBC driver provides full support for common ODBC interface:
* ODBC Data Types support
* ODBC API Functions support
In addition, we provide support for Advanced Connection String parameters. Thus allowing any desktop and web applications to connect to SQLite from various environments and platforms, that support ODBC.
- Database Compatibility. Our driver is compatible with major and the latest SQLite versions since 3.0 and higher.
*Now the Direct mode is based on the version 3.27.2 of the SQLite engine
*Now ODBC driver is thread-safe
*The EnableSharedCache connection parameter is added
*The QueryTimeout connection parameter is added
- Improved compatibility with MS Visual Studio, MS Fox Pro, MapInfo, Libre Office, Qlik, Delphi & C++Builder, MS Access.
Only one ODBC Driver for InterBase version can be installed on PC in order to avoid incompatibility