SpreadsheetConverter is an add-on to Microsoft Excel that converts your spreadsheet to a good-looking live web page. Upload the web page to your blog or website and your spreadsheet is immediately available on the web. Add a Send button and test-drive the free form-to-Inbox service - it's so easy!
With SpreadsheetConverter, anyone can create a calculating order form that can be automatically sent to your order desk just like with a web shop. The web page looks like Excel and works like Excel. Your forms can use menus, calendars, check boxes, list boxes, large text fields and many other advanced features.
Use SpreadsheetConverter to create expense reports, user surveys, order forms, reservation forms, employment applications, financial advice, ROI calculators and engineering applications for the web.
If your Excel spreadsheet contains charts, SpreadsheetConverter converts them into web-ready Flash animations that automatically update as you modify the underlying data in the spreadsheet.
With paper forms you're always chasing people for additional information like cost center numbers. With SpreadsheetConverter you just make certain fields in the form mandatory, so no-one can send you an order without specifying their cost center!
Features and Benefits
* Automatic form-to-Inbox delivery: When users submit completed forms, SpreadsheetConverter delivers them directly to your e-mail Inbox. For a small fee, forms can be saved in a database for later retrieval, thanks to a hosted service that requires no local installation or server.
* Instantaneous response: All calculations and validations are done immediately when the user presses tab. Everything is done in the browser. No communication with the web server.
* Flawless number formatting: If you set the format in Excel, all entered data is directly formatted. For example if the user enters 10 into a field with 2 decimals, it will be replaced by 10.00, and if the user enters 5 into a percentage field, it will be replaced by 5%.
* Easy to use web pages: Create forms with calendars, dropdown menus, checkboxes, radio buttons, large text fields, list boxes in a breeze. Design step-by-step wizards for complex forms.
* Perfect looking web pages: Inherits the formatting from Excel: font, size, font color, background color, borders, border types, images. The web page looks just like the Excel spreadsheet.
* Excel isn't needed. Once the web page is created, Excel is not required. Your web server doesn't need Excel, and your users don't need Excel. Even if Excel is all around, not all employees have it, and private persons seldom have it.
* It takes only seconds to download and show the web form: If you enable the compression of your web server, the typical download is only 10-20 KB. The small download results in very quick response. Even over a modem, the user will see your form within seconds.
Microsoft Excel 2000 or later, running under Windows 2000 or later.