If you are facing problems in uploading, downloading or sharing large PDF files, then use split PDF tool. It helps you to split PDF file into multiple PDF files using various criteria. You can split PDF file using available parameters such as split by page, split by page range, split by size (KB), split by even or odd pages. Along with splitting large PDF files,
Kernel for PDF Split and Merge also enable you to merge multiple PDF files into one. This tool can also split PDF files that are encrypted but for doing so the user should know the password. For split and merge processes, split PDF tool supports all PDF files created using any version of Adobe Acrobat. To make users familiar with PDF split and merge process, free demo version is also available.
The demo version of Split PDF tool is fully functional and enables the user to split and merge PDF files without any restriction. However, PDF files that are split or merged using demo version have a diagonal stamp on each page. To split PDF file or merge PDF files without having this stamp, full version needs to be purchased.
* Eases sharing of large PDF documents by splitting them into multiple small PDF documents that can be easily transferred.
* Split PDF is a standalone utility
* Various parameters to split PDF into small PDF documents are available.
* Able to split and merge encrypted PDF documents if passwords are known.
* While merging the documents, the software prioritizes the page order.
* Automatically renames the output files in sequential order.
* Provides the facility to add folders directly for merging so that you do not need to select PDF files one by one.
* Eases managing multiple PDF files by merging them into a single file.
* Self-descriptive user interface.
* Available for a free demo
Pentium II 400 MHz, 64 MB RAM, 10 MB