SP Dialer is an advanced 3 in 1 solution - Internet dialer, time synchronizer and proxy server (Internet connection sharing tool). It allows you to connect to your Internet provider with one mouse click. It can automatically restore broken connections (redial), keep track of online time, cost and traffic, play sounds on connect and disconnect, launch and terminate programs, monitor the connection quality, synchronize PC clock, share a single Internet connection, show warnings if online time or cost exceeds user-defined limit and so on. Features like this can be quite handy for computer users that constantly surf the world wide web through their broadband or cable connection-equipped computers.
You can also use SP Dialer as your default dialer, and it can run as a convenient icon in the System Tray area of the Windows taskbar.
Next, SP Dialer is a very small and fast program which consumes less system resources than others. It's especially important for mobile computers (notebooks) because any redundant resources consumption (processor, memory, disk drives, etc) leads to additional battery discharge and therefore reduces the run-time duration of battery-powered computers.
And finally, it has a user-friendly interface and a help file describing all functions. Both install and uninstall features are implemented which allows to setup or remove the program very fast and simple.
* autodialing with several phone numbers (with callback number option);
* restoring connection (redialing) if it was broken;
* launching programs after the connection has been established or terminated;
* terminating of the launched programs at disconnecting;
* disconnecting if launched program has been closed;
* playing sound on connect and disconnect;
* Internet connection sharing (proxy server);
* synchronizing your computer's clock with any Internet atomic clock;
* defining the minimal connection speed (Windows 2000/XP only);
* calculating the connection traffic (Windows 2000/XP only);
* calculating time and cost of Internet usage based on user-defined tariff system (any number of tariffs for different days and time intervals);
* showing warnings if the online time or cost exceeds the user-defined limit;
* integrating with Windows for using instead of simple Windows dialer;
* hot-key control of connecting and disconnecting;
* autorun at Windows startup;
* writing connection statistics to file;
* supporting Windows XP visual styles (themes, skins).