SnapReader is an innovative Document Recognition Toolkit that combines Document Imaging, OCR, Text and Speech Processing Tools. Our second generation technology is based on three years of research and development performed while field testing our first generation OCR applications. SnapReader Toolkit allows you to use nearly any digital camera for acquiring images from books, magazines or newspapers.
* Fast, accurate OCR for all types of digital cameras/scanners
* Automatically corrects page orientation and skew
* Text Line Straightening Function corrects page curl
* Uses our Second Generation Imaging Technology
* OCR output formats include PDF, HTML, RTF, TXT and WAV
* Able to read 11 different languages
* Includes built-in text and image WYSIWYG editors
* Post-processing Spell Checker for all 11 Languages
* Text-To-Speech interface with a free MP3 encoder plug-In
* Camera capture Diagnostics and easy to understand Tutorial
* Built-in easy to use Document Search Engine
* Automatic Camera Tethering
* Accessible interface with simple to use Keyboard Shortcuts
* Supports single or multi-column Format Retention
* DirectShow/UVC interface support for Document Cameras
Why Choose SnapReader?
SnapReader can be used to make your own searchable notes from almost any document image. Or you can use it as an an authoring tool and create your own editable content using your scanner or camera and save the results as HTML, PDF or audio.