sMonitor is a network monitoring software that allows you to verify the network connectivity of TCP/IP hosts on the Internet and LAN. The program periodically pings, or checks TCP and UDP ports on user specified computers or other network devices. If the destination host fails to reply to a ping, connection request, or user datagram, sMonitor alerts you using audible alarms, visible notifications, e-mail messages, third-party software, modem and telnet connections.
Also, the program generates log files, CSV format files, creates and uploads by FTP the HTML file, which reflects a current status. Based on test results, the program can operate remote systems (power management, reboot, alarm reporting) by modem and telnet using custom scripts. sMonitor can run as standard Windows application or NT service.
* Runs as a standard application on Windows 98/ME.
* Runs as a standard application or an NT service on Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Windows 7.
* Runs as a system tray application automatically on startup.
* Supports ICMP, TCP and UDP.
* Sends protocol-specific UDP requests to the ports: 67 (DHCP), 123 (NTP),
* 137 (NETBIOS-NS), 161 (SNMP), 389 (LDAP).
* Allows server lists to be saved and opened as user specified files.
* Alerts by audible and visible alarms.
* Allows SMTP mail notifications when a service is down, up, or its state is changed.
* Allows custom e-mail message format to be created.
* Launches third-party applications.
* Creates an HTML status file which mirrors the main sMonitor window.
* Allows the HTML file to be customized and to be uploaded by FTP to a remote web server.
* Contains a built-in script interpreter which interacts with remote systems by modem and telnet.
* Allows customs scripts to be created and debugged.
* Generates plain text log files and CSV format files sorted by servers and services.
30 days trial