SmartCallMonitor also monitors calls using a NCID (Network caller ID) server (which is provided by a VoIP-Box (like Fritz-Box). It automatically tries to match incoming phone calls with data stored in your Microsoft Outlook and Google contacts to provide you with information about the caller (e.g. name, address etc.). The information will be shown in a neatly arranged datasheet.
You can use caller ID with all compatible devices such as modems, fax machines, or mobile phones.
Accept, end, make, and even put calls on hold - SmartCallMonitor grants you total control at the touch of a button.
If SmartCallMonitor cannot find matching information about the caller in your MS Outlook or Google contacts, it can use an internet reverse search service to obtain information about the caller (via "MSN.WhitePages.com"). With just one click, you can start a Google search directly from the monitoring software to look for further information about a call (e.g. the company's website). The detailed view shows you all information about the selected entry at a glance.
SmartCallMonitor provides an integrated address book allowing you to store caller information. Contacts can be added automatically - sit back and let your list of contacts grow with each new call.
With SmartCallMonitor you always know who is calling. In the integrated journal, you can filter missed calls or specifically search for a contact or a number in the call log. Answered calls can be registered in the Outlook Journal.
This is how SmartCallMonitor will simplify your daily office routine:
- Automatically import incoming and outgoing calls into the address book.
- Search Outlook and Google contacts for caller information and imported into the address book.
- Define for which kind of calls (e.g. only outgoing calls, only external numbers) shall be looked up.
- A comfortable interface allows easy management of address book entries.
- Create call back reminders for missed calls with just a few clicks.
Changelog for this release:
- SmartCallMonitor now provides its own address book: easily manage your contacts in the new "Contacts" view.
- Keep track of your contacts: automatically import incoming and outgoing calls into your address book.
- Added new reverse search for Google contacts.
- Outlook and / or Google contacts can be imported into the address book automatically.
- A comfortable interface allows easy editing or deleting of address book entries.
- A new configuration option allows to define for which type of call a look-up search shall be performed.
- Outlook actions were not enabled on the first incoming call.
- In case the "business address" is not set in Outlook contact, the "private address" is used.
- When dialing out, the displayed called number was not correctly displayed.
- The available COM ports were not displayed in settings.
- The Journal was not saved when the PC was rebooted.
- Under some circumstances a system restart was canceled by SmartCallMonitor.
- SmartCallMonitor now supports Windows 8.
- Some minor improvements have been made.
.NET Framework 3.5, TAPI 2.x / TAPI capable device