martBreak is a revolutionary ergonomics program that reminds you to take breaks when working on a PC for long hours. Unlike similar programs which remind you to take breaks at fixed intervals, SmartBreak actually monitors the way you spend time on a PC and then prompts you to rest at the appropriate time. This effectively means that you can spend more time in front of a PC with very efficient break time utilization.
Spending a great deal of time on a computer poses many health hazards. Two of the most common ones are Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS) and Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI). While the former causes eye strain, deterioration of eyesight and dry eyes, the later causes neck, back and wrist pains. While there are many conflicting theories as to how computers affect health, everyone agrees on one common fact that taking frequent breaks when using computers is the ultimate solution to tackle this problem.
SmartBreak is the only RSI prevention program that not just reminds you to take breaks but can also enforce users to take a break, which is especially useful for kids when combined with the child lock option.
* Intelligent breaks based on the amount of work you do
* Ability to lock the display and enforce breaks
* Play background music during breaks
* Micro pause feature to suggest micro breaks
* On screen alerts status bar based on iOSD
* Child-lock feature to ensure that kids cant disable SmartBreak
* Designed for Windows 7
* Works even when you are inside a virtual machine or on a remote desktop
Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0
30 days trial