Did you ever want a simple program to record your podcasts, Internet radio, Pandora, or a satellite radio* (Sirius or XM)? Don't go any further. The Simple Radio Recorder will do it for you. And most of all, if you register within the first 30 days, it is also FREE!
Here are a few specs of the program:
- Can record AM/FM or satellite radio broadcasts*, as well as sound from your stereo system, Boom-box, TV, Internet radio (Pandora) and computer software and games.
- Easy-to-understand step-by-step explanation of how to buy and install necessary hardware**.
- Ability to record in MP3 and uncompressed PCM formats.
- Can set a schedule for unattended recording of any length.
- Can save a schedule into a batch (or specialized) file for easier access later.
- Possibility to wake system up from sleep mode or hibernation at a scheduled time for recording.
- Can set other scheduled events, such as running programs, opening files or Internet pages and playing music, as well as sending the system into suspended state.
- Can play back the live sound broadcast over a device connected via a Line-in or a Mic jack.
- Can be run from a command line to maximize potential application.
- Does not contain any commercials, pop-ups, crap-ware or any "hidden ware".
- And best of all - it is FREE if you register your copy within the first 30 days!
* - Satellite radio receiver and antenna are required for satellite radio recording. Subscription to a satellite service is required to receive satellite radio broadcasts.
** - Minimum hardware installation may be required to begin recording of the sound input off some devices.
Any Sound Card; Speakers; Minimum CPU: Pentium III 500+ MHz; Minimum RAM: 512MB; ACPI (not critical)