The ShellBrowser .Net Edition is a set of UI controls that look and behave exactly like the Windows Explorer. The ShellListView and ShellTreeView controls imitate the corresponding parts of the Windows Explorer, including correct icons with overlays, the Explorer context menu, thumbnails, details, virtual folders and shell extensions. Beyond the normal Explorer look & feel, these controls support file filters, checkboxes and allow the customization of many aspects of their appearance and behaviour.
The invisible ShellControlConnector control allows to synchronize multiple shell controls without a line of code. An additional thumbnail control displays previews of the selected files in any size. Interesting sample projects and a detailed help file are included.
The ShellBrowser .Net Edition is also available as native VCL version for Borland Delphi and C++ Builder and as ActiveX version.
* Enhance your application with drop in Shell functionality.
* All controls look and behave like their counterpart in the Windows Explorer.
* The ShellBrowser .Net Edition includes 8 visual and non-visual controls.
* The Windows Shell context menu is supported.
* All captions, e.g. the column headers in the ShellListView, are from the system in the active language.
* Support for overlay icons.
* Installed shell extensions, which are supported by the Windows Explorer, are also supported by the ShellBrowser .Net Edition.
* With the ShellTreeView, the ShellListView and the ShellControlConnector it is possible to create Explorer clone within minutes.
* The ShellListView support different view styles, like small icons, large icons, list, details and thumbails.
* The ShellTreeView and the ShellListView offer the posibility to use checkboxes.
* Comprehensive documentation and a sample project are included.
* The ShellBrowser .Net Edition is royalty free.
* The controls are based on the .Net Framework Controls and are written in 100% C# code. No additional DLLs or ActiveX controls are necessary.
* Support drag&drop with the Windows Explorer and similar Win32 applications
.Net Framework 2.0 or higher