If you are looking for the best available world time clock software program for your Windows desktop - flexible, accurate and reliable - you have found it. Sharp World Clock is an extraordinary, feature-packed, state-of-the-art desktop world time zone clock and computer alarm clock program, intuitively and easy to use. Give it a try and join thousands of satisfied users all over the world!
# You can set up any number of clocks in a line or grid interface. You decide, how many columns and rows the clock interface grid will have.
# The clock faces can have different colors, backgrounds and fonts. Choose from 34 adjustable presets or define your own design from scratch!
# Select analog or digital display (or a combination of both). Clocks can display Country Flags and can be resized from tiny to full screen.
# It is not just a World Clock, but multiple programs in one: a powerful Tool Collection about Time, Geography and Information Management!
* Any number of clocks you need, in a line (horizontal / vertical) or grid arrangement
* Fully customizable list with cities from every Time Zone and every Country in the world; The capital city of every country in the world is included - plus many other cities and time zones; Search Function for countries and cities
* Show the time on analog and/or digital Clocks
* Choose from a variety of Date / Time Formatters (including Swatch Beat) or create your own time format in your own language or in any language supported by your Windows version; use 12 hour (am/pm) mode or 24 hour (military) mode
* Select any Color (solid or gradient) or Background Image you like for the clock faces (30 adjustable style presets are included); you can change the themes or create your own from scratch
* Choose different Fonts and Font Sizes for the city names and the digital clock
* Integrated World Map with time zones, Earth Shadow and the sun\'s position plus Zoom View with Country Borders
* Realistically sounding Chimes (sound signals) on the hour and optionally every quarter (church bell / grandfather\'s clock style)
* Accurate Sunrise, Sunset and Moon Phase calculation (no internet connection required), even for the polar zones!
* International Flags of all countries on top of the clock faces (removable)
* Integrated Alarm Clock with up to 20 Alarms (local time zone or any other time zone for single alarms or daily, every weekday, every Mo, Tue, Wed..., silent or with sound in wav, mp3, wma or mid format - a collection of sound files is included, or use any sound file)
* Always up-to-date Daylight Saving Time (DST) database, with manual or automatic internet update
* Global, configurable Hotkeys to hide and show the program window and to power off your monitor(s) during work breaks with a key combination
* Display the local time offset and a \"daylight saving\" indicator (*) for each city in the upper left corner of the clock faces
* Optionally \"gray out\" clocks which are outside of a configurable Out of Office time span; the office time can be set for each city individually
* Click through (ignore mouse) mode, to use the program as a desktop background or with semi-transparency
* Temporarily adjust the time of all clocks within a +/- 12 hours time span (5 minute grid) with a Simulation Slider, so you can instantly and intuitively see the time in other cities for any selected time!
* Unique Artifical Sky feature (a graphical representation of the day/night sky) for every clock, showing the position of the sun on the horizon (for both northern and southern hemisphere)
* Add, change or delete cities and assemble a Favourites collection, if you like
* Auto-sort clocks by time zone or by city name; Optionally change the clock order by drag & drop within a list view
* Easy-to-use RSS/Atom Feed Reader with search function: Keeps you in touch with your favourite News Feeds from the internet (editable collection of news sites included)
* System Tray (Tray Icon) mode, Always On Top option
* Sticks to Screen Borders option; works on every monitor in a multi-monitor environment
* Time Zone Converter - easily convert from one time zone to another for any given date and time and see in the Time Comparison Table when you can or shouldn\'t call someone
* Handy little Month Calendar with notes and reminder function, for single and annual events (birthdays or anniversaries)
* Dialing codes for all countries for phone conferences
* Atomic Clock (NIST) Synchronization via Internet, manually, every day or even every hour
* Export / Import function to save/backup and transfer your cities and style settings
* Ready for Multi-Monitor-Environments and Windows Vista / Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit)
* Easy to use and to configure: you\'ll probably never need the help files. It\'s not just a Tool - it\'s also a Toy!
* Excellent stablilty and accuracy and no internet connection required during normal use
Changelog for this release:
- The dimmer has new configuration options, additionally to the \"out-of-office\" hours: dim from noon until midnight and dim during night time (after sunset and before sunrise).
- The dimming can be disabled for a single (undocked) clock, which is especially useful when using such a clock as an \"anchor\" or replacement for the desktop (sidebar) clock, where a dimming effect would not look good.
- Added new option \"Integrate Corners\" to the Settings->Miscellaneous section. This allows you to remove the rounded corners from the clocks within the clock array. Only the four corner clocks keep rounded corners. Especially along with the option \"no margins\" this looks very elegant.
- Added help tooltips to the checkboxes and drop-down-menus in the Settings->Miscellaneous section.
- When using the Live Time Shift function in the Time Zone Calculator, the dimming effect will now also be updated correctly
.Net Framework 4.0
15 days trial period