The SharePointBoost License Management Center provides one centralized interface to manage licenses for all SPB products from within SharePoint Central Administration. With it, SharePoint administrators can quickly and easily access detailed information about SPB products installed on servers or site collections in a SharePoint deployment.
The License Management Center displays the version number, license type, license status, license expiration date, and status for each product individually by default, as well as the Site Collection IDs and Servers Codes for all Site Collections/Servers users in a SharePoint deployment. Administrators can also quickly register or buy licenses with the click of a button, making installation and maintenance of SPB products much simpler.
NOTE: The SPB License Management Center does NOT automatically transmit any information to SharePointBoost or its registered offices, nor does it connect to SPB servers in any way. SPB does NOT collect or store any information about your environment or machine as a result of the activation process.
- Manage licenses for all SharePointBoost products from one location: SharePoint Central Administration;
- Quickly and easily locate your Server Code, Farm ID or Site Collection ID;
- Check the status and version number for any SPB product;
- Check the status and expiration date for SPB Premium Annual Support (if applicable).
- Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services V3
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Internet Explorer 7