* Assign read-only/edit permissions for individual columns within a SharePoint list view, or hide the columns entirely;
* Assign view-level permissions by specifying whether the view is hidden, read-only, or fully accessible for users and groups;
* Assign form-level permissions for the \"create new item\", \"edit item\" and \"view item\" forms (hide specific fields completely, or restrict them to read-only access);
* Assign item-level permissions to users and user-groups as items are created or modified, or retroactively apply permissions for previously existing items within a SharePoint list;
* Remove all custom permission settings and restore defaults for specified users or user-groups in bulk;
* Determine the users and user groups that will be assigned custom permission settings according to conditions specified by the SharePoint administrator.
* Make SharePoint Columns invisible or read-only to certain people;
* Make SharePoint Item Attachments invisible or read-only to certain people;
* Make SharePoint list views invisible or read-only to certain people;
* Auto-assign permissions to all SharePoint list items by permission workflow;
* Auto-assign permissions to SharePoint user/group field columns;
* Auto-change SharePoint item permissions when item is created or modified;
* Add or remove some permission to all items in a SharePoint list;
* Inherit permission from parent list permission when custom permission setting is unnecessary.
Changelog for this release:
- Support Japanese.
- Support German.
30 days trial