ShareCon is a great work horse name and address database for home and/or office use. Replace your web browser favorites list, email client address book, and contacts program. One click email and web browser launch, phone dialing, and envelope printing. Includes Auto Mail - a simple group e-mail sending utility. Can create ready-to-use web pages, phone lists, email address lists, and address lablels. Includes a keyword system, public/private tags, and word and number search. Supports multiple users with common data, and laptop users stay current even when not connected
* Invulnerable to all those irritating viruses that attack the normal Outlook / Outlook Express address book.
* Easily keep extended notes specific to each record. For example, a log of conversations, list of things to do, etc.
* Automatic web browser & email client start-up.
* Built-in "Auto Mail" utility for sending the same e-mail message to multiple recipients.
* It's only necessary for one person in an organization to have to manually type a new name and address one time; from then on, everyone else can share it!
* ShareCon makes it very easy to take your hard-won contact information home, or on the road with you.
* Automatic phone dialing (phone, FAX, mobile, pager) including long distance server access code, PBX code, and support for non-US numbers.
* One-click access to the Windows clipboard for copying addresses to other applications or the printer.
* Rich search capabilities including a keyword system, word (and number) search, and alphabetical search.
* Access to unlimited numbers of separate data sets, anywhere on your system or network.
* "Smart" import/export capabilities to & from comma-delimited text, comma-separated text (.csv), old version ShareCon, and of course native format records.
* Quick generation of lists, including phone, surface address, email address, complete records, plus ready-to-use webpages with email and web address links!
* New/edit record form includes a handy "scratch pad" to make cutting and pasting information received from other sources easier.
486 / 8 MB RAM