Serv-U is a powerful, easy-to-use, award-winning File Server from RhinoSoft.com. Serv-U supports the FTP, HTTP, and SFTP protocols to ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of transfer client software. With support for industry-standard SSL encryption, Serv-U protects your data while it\'s in transit. A powerful Web-based interface allows administrators to remotely access and configure the File Server from any Internet connection in the world using their Web browser.
Serv-U also includes a built-in transfer client allowing users to upload and download files from their Web browser. Combined with advanced photo sharing capabilities, Serv-U is an excellent solution for sharing images with friends, family, and colleagues. By licensing FTP Voyager JV with Serv-U, a full-featured transfer client becomes available to all users with no extra installation required. Because FTP Voyager JV is written using Java technology, it\'s a cross-platform solution for enterprises with a diverse client base.
Serv-U can be accessed and administered in 11 different languages simply by choosing an appropriate language upon login. There\'s never been a more complete, secure File Server solution than Serv-U.
* Added a thumbnail image preview scroller to the Image Preview dialog in the Web Client.
* Added Web Client support for Windows mobile phones.
* Added Web Client support for Android OS mobile phones.
* Added PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign extension icons for the Web Client.
* Added Spanish Web Client support.
* Added the time period User and Group statistics were collected on the User and Groups statistics page.
* Added database user categories for better administration organization and better system performance for large numbers of database users.
* Improved database user listing for large number of users by 30% or more.
* Improved user group lookup when a very large number of groups is used.
Changelog for this release:
- Added support for using the Mobile Web Client with the Amazon Silk mobile browser (Kindle Fire).
- Changed the tray applications \"Display Notifications\" to apply to only Serv-U\'s notifications not events. Events are now shown regardless of this option.
- Improved Web Client Pro\'s launch confirmation dialog to make it easier to understand.
- Corrected a bug, discovered in-house, where an old administrative session could potentially cause Serv-U to crash after a Serv-U restart.
- Corrected an HTTP Windows Authentication bug where the login would not complete and appear to hang.
- Corrected an FTP download bug where the compressed and uncompressed totals returned in the \"226 Transfer complete...\" response was incomplete. This problem usually only occurred after transferring a file locally (localhost, 127.0.0.1, or ::1).
- Corrected an FTP upload bug where the compressed total returned in the \"226 Transfer complete...\" response incomplete, usually by 2 bytes.
Pentium 4, 128MB Ram, 25MB free disk space.
30-day free evaluation