Screenshot Captor is a program for taking screenshots on your computer. It's different from other screenshot utilis in several notable ways:
* Optimized for taking lots of screenshots with minimal intervention.
* Smart autonaming of files, and ability to embed textual comments in files.
* Good multi-monitor support.
* Highly configurable to make it work the way you want it to; stays out of your way in the system tray.
* Lots of capture modes: Multimon (multiple monitors), Desktop, Active Window, Region, Windows Object. Each mode has a hotkey for quick access.
* Unique Cool Effects, including automatic active window enhancement (see pictures below).
* Unsurpassed support for 3rd party user configurable tools, including file browsers and image editors; extend the program to do whatever you need by interfacing it with other programs.
* Slimline sidebar file browser provides full shell operations.
* Optional automatic image file versioning.
* Seamless integration with Unicode Image Maker tool.
* Automatically finds boundaries of non-rectangular/themed windows.
* Autoscroll capture for windows too big for screen.
* Deluxe thumbnail maker.
* Quick PostCapture PopUp Dialog.
* Quick Screenshot Emailer Menu.
* Full set of scanner acquisition tools and scanner image correction.
Changelog for this release:
- [MinorChange] Changed default single tray click action to do nothing (change from shortcuts options tab).
- [MinorChange] The delay set in WindowCapture1 is now used after moving a window that is partially offscreen when performing a transparent window capture.
- [MinorFix] On minimized startup, SC will avoid checking for existing of screenshot and MoveTo directories -- useful for network share screenshot directories.
- [MinorFeature] System tray icon menu items to open last image in viewer or editor.
- [MinorFeature] Added pop-up context menu to file info/comments panel.
- Feature] Added option to automatically watermark and/or zupload new screenshots.
- [Feature] When applying bluring/interlacing/hiding effects, the transparency of the image is now flattened, to avoid leakage of information that could occur with transparency interactions.
- [Feature] New option (checked by default) to get actual scan DPI after scanning.
- [Feature] Image captions now support multiline captions (use \n).
- [Feature] Image captions now support %filememo% for contents of the file memo box.
- [Feature] Image captions now include left and center align options.
- [Feature] You can now have captions auto-applied to new screenshots.
- [Feature] You can now have captions automatically added to printouts (can be used to print date, application name, contents of below-image file memo, etc)