There is also a possibility of taking quick screenshots by pressing a hotkey.
There is also a function - capture of the selected screen area.
The program focuses to the system tray or can be run in a hidden mode (hidden snapshots).
Finished snapshots are saved to a local or network folder in files JPG, BMP, PNG or copied to the clipboard.
The program easily get customized and has a convenient interface.
ScreenMaster key capabilities:
- Minimize to system tray
- Capture a rectangular area, active window or entire screen
- Auto save screenshots.
The auto snapshot interval is from 1 second to 1 hour.
- Hidden snapshot mode without showing itself in the taskbar and system tray.
- Redefinable hotkeys, including Print Screen key as a hotkey to trigger a screenshot
- Support for saving to a shared network folders
- Automatic files naming with screen shots (with auto-numbering or adding the creation date to the file name).
- Ability of manually selecting the path and name of the screenshot after each screen shooting.
- Screenshot automatic opening option in MS Paint.
- Runs automatically on system startup
- Cyclic overwriting of old screenshots on automatic shooting.
- Saving in formats BMP, JPEG, PNG with the image quality parameter setting.
- Ability of the archiving the screenshots in zip-archive.
- Event logging in a text file.