Since 1983 Asgard Systems has been producing employee. Our Time Tracker automates and analyses the scheduling process. It manages shift schedules, time off, attendance, absence and vacations.
Functionally, it is a powerful tool that allows you to easily maintain information in relation to all other activity in the system. Data is validated, cross-referenced, stored and summarized in a way that gives you complete information for decision-making.
Time Tracker allows you to design schedules in context to all activities. Visually determine your coverage for all shifts.
All versions of Time Tracker support network installation. Additional users can be added to an installation at no extra charge. Visit http://www.asgardsystems.com/demo.html www.asgardsystems.com/demo.html
for network installation instructions.New features:
* The schedule maintenance module automatically partitions the schedule window. When horizontal scrolling is applied, Location and Shift columns automatically remain stationary.
* The automatic Location and Shift partition is cleaner, neater and smaller than the old manual style. The result is a better display and more information.
* The Location columns (in the Schedule maintenance grid) may display the Location description and the Location notes. It is now easier to make scheduling decisions based upon specific Location information.
* The Shift columns (in the Schedule maintenance grid) may display the Shift description as well as the start & end times. This is great for organizations with large numbers of shifts. Identifying specific shifts and their associated times is easier than ever.
* The Booking columns (in the Schedule maintenance grid) may display more Booking information. In addition to displaying the Employee name, you can now choose to display the Employee Type, Booking start & end times and the Booking notes. This means greater control and more at-a-glance Booking information on the grid.
* Booking cell sizes can be adjusted to provide more space for all of the new information being displayed. All cells in the Schedule maintenance grid can be resized horizontally and vertically.
* All icons and graphical images have been improved greatly.
* Subtle changes to the general color scheme have been made.
* Improved performance, speeds up a number of functions.
* When scheduling employees, the employee selection list is automatically sized to make the most of your display area.
* The Daily Sign in Roster and the Daily Roster By Shift reports allow for filtering by Employee Type.
* The Employee List report allows you to list active employees only.
* A Time Off Detail report has been added. Listed is each employee's Time off for specified date ranges.
* The Time Off Chart report has the ability to list Time-off (ie. Vacation) recorded into the future. Even when no schedules exist.
* An Activity Variance Detail report has been added. Compares defined shift hours with actual hours worked. Helps to spot deficiencies and determine over-time hours. Filter by Location, Employee Type and specified date ranges.
* An Activity Variance Summary report has been added. Compares total shift hours with actual hours worked. Helps to spot deficiencies and determine over-time hours. Filter by Location, Employee Type and specified date ranges.
* When employees have been removed from bookings - as a result of time-off being taken - the Live Schedule report now prints the reason.
* Time Tracker now uses the term "Comp" for Compensation Time (formerly "Lieu" time). The majority of our users are more familiar with the term.
* Employees may now log on with their own ID, submit vacation requests and generate their own reports.
* Color on key reports. Simplifies and improves report analysis. Color support is based on location, shift and employee type definitions.
* Reports can be saved as HTML, PDF and Microsoft Word files. Have your staff access their schedules anywhere. Save them on your network, post them to a website or email them as an attachment.
* A new calendar report has been added. Live Schedule bookings are reformatted into a calendar layout by location
* Required staffing levels can be recorded for each location, shift and days of the week.
* Staffing levels are analyzed in the Live Schedule Staffing Levels report. Actual bookings vs. required bookings are compared and totaled.
* Should hardware failures corrupt your data, you may not have to restore from backups. Recovery processes repair more issues than before.
* A Vacation request report has been added. Shows vacation allocation, requested and approved.
* Vacation requests entered by employees can now include hours. Nice feature for specifying partial days.
* Improved installation process for the Vista OS.
* The Schedule Maintenance Window is smoother to navigate (less jump).
* The Daily Roster by Shift report has the additional sorted order of employee type and last name.
* Cosmetic problems with the Vista OS have been addressed.
* More focused analysis by Location. The four reports "Activity Variance Detail", "Booking Detail", "Activity Summary" and "Activity Variance Summary" now support data listings in Employee or Location order.
* A new compressed format option for the reports: Live Schedule, Schedule Pattern and Roster by Shift.
* Employee definitions allow for the recording of a Seniority Status date. Use the Seniority Status to denote when employees have acquired new qualifications or a new status.
* The "Employee Selection List" - as applied when booking employees - can be sequenced in Seniority Status order.
* A few minor bugs have been identified and promptly fixed.
* More changes are under development and are due shortly