SAManage is a leading provider of secure, on-demand IT Management services that helps companies manage their PC and software assets, organize software licenses and IT contracts, and detect risks and license compliance gaps. Delivered as an on-demand service with no software or servers required, SAManage empowers companies of all sizes with capabilities that were previously available only to large companies.
SAManage is easily deployed across multiple locations within minutes and provides visibility into complex IT infrastructures, making it easy to automate and simplify the daily tasks associated with establishing IT governance, control, and compliance.
IT Asset Management
Knowing which IT assets you have and how they are used has become a challenge in today's complex and ever evolving IT infrastructure. A typical IT infrastructure has many different assets of various types, and new assets are being deployed daily to support the evolving business needs. Tracking and easily accounting for all IT assets on the network has become a burden for many IT managers.
But tracking IT Assets is not enough. Once you gain control over your IT inventory, the next step is to correlate them against the related financial assets, such as contracts, software licenses or service agreements, to understand how they relate to the business and take any actions required. IT Asset Management will help you easily track your assets and understand how they impact your business.
Challenge addressed by IT Asset Management
1. Knowing which assets you have, where they are, and their configuration.
2. Easily auditing your entire infrastructure, and deploy proper hardware asset management processes.
3. Tracking changes to your assets, such as new computers or software installations.
4. Planning IT migrations and new IT projects.
5. Correlating IT assets against business financial records such as contracts and licenses.
IT Asset Management benefits
IT Asset Management can help reduce the cost of administrating your hardware inventory, improve security and ensure you are always ready for your next IT audit.
1. Reduce IT costs by better managing and administrating your IT assets.
2. Ensure software compliance by knowing what you have and what you use.
3. Align IT with business goals to support business decisions such as purchasing or renewals.
4. Improve productivity by empowering the IT administration team to easily track and manage assets and their changes.
5. Detect unauthorized and illegal software by adopting a software usage policy and easily detecting any policy deviations.