RSIGuard helps you avoid getting a repetitive strain injury (RSI) from computer use.
RSIGuard's BreakTimer feature contains a realistic strain model that gives stretch break suggestions when they're needed, and doesn't bother you when they're not. The AutoClick feature is an artificially intelligent mouse-clicking feature that nearly eliminates shoulder and wrist pain from mouse usage -- the leading cause of RSI. KeyControl allows you to create effort-saving macro hotkeys as well as remap your keyboard to be more efficient. RSIGuard provides customizable microbreak awareness reminders with its ForgetMeNots feature.
RSIGuard's DataLogger keeps track of useful ergonomic statistics such as: typing rate, mousing & typing intensity; length of computer; work behavior information; detailed keyboard use analysis; and more. It can show and print graphs of workstyle trends over the years for use by a health practitioner. RSIGuard also supports multiple users on the same computer so each user's configuration and data are managed separately.
RSIGuard offers the following highly-customizable features:
* Ergonomic reminder messages keep you aware of how you are working at the computer
* Hotkeys & keyboard re-mapping reduce keyboard strain by reducing how many keys you press and relocating hard-to-press keys
* Automatic clicking eliminates strain associated with mouse clicking
* Rest break reminders that occur according to how hard you actually work at the computer, and are designed to be as non-intrusive as possible
* Video stretches shown during rest breaks
* Microbreaks give you time to briefly relax, regain awareness of your posture and work patterns, and maintain awareness of how your body feels
RSIGuard also provides:
* Tracking & reporting of key work statistics to help you understand how you use your computer
* Online health status reporting to help you track the connection between work patterns and discomfort
* Online ergonomic training to teach you the basics of healthy computing
486 or Pentium
45 days trial period