Does your company have a sales staff? Do you have leads arriving by email? If so, you probably need a solution that distributes those leads promptly, reliably, and fairly to your staff. Round-Robin Mailer is designed to do exactly that. It connects directly to a POP3/IMAP4 mail server, reads all email, and forwards each one to a member of the staff in a rotating fashion. Because we understand how important leads are, Round-Robin Mailer is designed for maximum reliability. It is guaranteed to never lose an email. Other features include archiving of all emails, staff scheduling and weighted importance, and a rules-based system for handling certain types of emails differently.
* Receives email from mail servers that support POP3 or IMAP4 access.
* Sends email directly or indirectly via SMTP.
* A staff member can be easily marked "Unavailable" to exclude them from receiving emails.
* An optional work schedule can be specified for each staff member. The staff member will not receive emails outside of the schedule.
* Junior staff members can be assigned a lower percentage of leads.
* Certain types of emails can undergo custom processing. For example, you may want all emails containing the text "residential" to go to a particular staff member.
* Supports archiving of all emails received and forwarded.
* To aid troubleshooting, a detailed operation log can be generated.