Outlook Express is exhaustively used email client and plays an important role in routine organizational activities. Loss or accidental deletion of important emails can pose a lot of trouble for your work schedule. Using Kernel for Outlook Express for such purposes can be really helpful, it enables its users to repair corrupt, damaged, inaccessible .DBX files and recover important emails from them.
* Recover mails from Outlook Express 5.0/6.0 [.DBX Files].
* Recovers accidentally deleted emails
* Recovers emails, images, message properties, attachments, Unicode characters
* Facilitates saving in DBX and EML
* Supports recovery of Unicode characters in email messages
Kernel for Outlook Express restores Outlook Express and supports email recovery from every .DBX file created with any version of Outlook Express. Moreover, it recovers permanently deleted emails which are displayed in red color in the software so that user can easily identify them. Kernel for Outlook Express recursively scans, analyzes, extracts, displays and saves email recovered from .DBX mailbox files, the same format in which Outlook Express stores mail messages in Windows operating system. It can restore Outlook Express and refurbish even the accidentally deleted messages that were even removed from the Deleted Items folder.
Soon after the software is launched, it enlists all the folders of the user profile currently configured in Outlook Express email client by default. User can browse desired location for varied .DBX files that they want to repair with the tool. The restore Outlook Express tool completes intensive scan of the damaged mailbox file so as to locate and refurbish lost emails with complete attachments. After the thorough scan, the recovered file(s) and folder(s) are displayed in a tree like structure in the left pane. User can select and preview the listed folder items, where the tool will recover and enlist the emails which were permanently deleted from their respective folders.
Permanently deleted emails so recovered are displayed in red color so that they can be identified and saved at the defined location. Recovered items can be saved with two saving options: .DBX and .EML at designated location along with the options mentioned below-
* Save all selected- Facilitates user to save the selected emails recovered from corrupt .DBX file/folder
* Save All- Allows the user to save each mail recovered from corrupt .DBX file/folder
* Save All but Deleted- Facilitates saving permanently deleted emails which are now recovered from corrupt .DBX file/folder
* Save All but Existing- Facilitates saving emails recovered from corrupt .DBX file/folder for saving except those which are permanently deleted and are now recovered.
Pertaining to its attractive user interface, free demo version enables the user to save the first 10 emails from every selected folder. The software restore Outlook Express thereby recovering emails, attachments, images, Unicode characters, email properties, permanently deleted emails etc. This advanced version of restore Outlook Express supports recovery of emails from Outlook Express 4.0 and above version.
Pentium II 400 MHz, 64 MB RAM, 10 MB