Kernel for FAT and NTFS is outstanding, marvelous, and award winning data recovery software, which is used to restore deleted data from hard disk and other storage media. The software performs fast and impeccable recovery of the data, which has been lost because of the reasons, such as unexpected system shut down, virus attack, hard disk formatting, partition structures are damaged or deleted, and Windows registry corruption.
Kernel for FAT and NTFS is efficient to restore deleted data (files and folders) from hard disks where the following components are missing:
* Master file table
* Root folders
* File allocation table
* Partition table (main or extended)
* Boot sectors (BIOS Parameter Block or BPB)
Kernel for FAT and NTFS recovers the data, which has been deleted from hard disk or other storage media quickly and with full accuracy.
* Able to restore deleted data from formatted and re-formatted Windows FAT and NTFS partitions
* Recovers deleted, damaged, and inaccessible partitions
* Recovers deleted file(s) and folder(s)
* Flawlessly recovers data after the loss of MBR, Boot sector, or File Allocation table corruption
* Recovers the data, which has been deleted due to accidental formatting of hard disk or other storage media
* Efficient to recover data after the MFT has been corrupted
* Provides support for IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, Pan, ZIP, and USB drives
* Performs data recovery after Windows registry corruption
* Supports FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS5
* Supports DOS, MS Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, and Windows Vista
* Interactive user interface, which doesn't require any technical knowledge
Kernel for FAT and NTFS provides two modes to restore deleted data from hard disk partitions i.e. Standard Scan, which is used to restore deleted data from recently deleted, formatted or corrupt partitions and Advance Scan, which can be used to restore deleted data, from partitions that have been deleted, formatted or corrupted long ago. The Advance Scan mode is comparatively slower than the Standard Scan mode.
When the software is being used to restore deleted data, it performs a quick scan of the formatted hard disk partition. The scanning process may take some time depending on the size of the selected hard disk. You can also save the snapshot of scan information and can load it further to perform recovery at faster pace. Moreover, the software also provides the option to search a specific file from thousands of the recovered files. So, Kernel for FAT and NTFS is a complete tool to restore deleted data.
To analyze the capabilities of the software, you can download and install its trial version. The trial version performs perfectly except it will not allow you save the recovered data. You can preview the recovered data but in order to save the recovered data, Full version of Kernel for FAT and NTFS needs to be purchased.