Kernel for Outlook has simple and interactive user interface, with which anyone without any technical skills can easily repair PST file. The software maintains structure and formatting of recovered emails and other related items. Moreover, Kernel for Outlook also restores emails properties, so that you can use them without any modifications. During the PST recovery process, the software runs a quick scan of the damaged, corrupt, or inaccessible PST file and displays emails, journal, tasks, contacts, calendars, etc. in hierarchical format. You can easily navigate through recovered emails and other related items. Kernel for Outlook also helps you preview content of the emails recovered, so that you can verify their structure, formatting, and properties.
After verifying emails content you can save selected or all emails and other items in various formats, such as PST, MSG, EML, and DBX. Emails that will be saved in PST or MSG file format can be accessed with MS Outlook while the emails you save in EML or DBX format can be accessed with MS Outlook Express. You can also download and evaluate the free trial version of Kernel for Outlook-Repair PST File software.
* Recover emails from corrupt PST file
* Recover emails from broken PST file i.e.2GB limitation
* Recovers all items of the PST file including mails, drafts, calendars, contacts, journal, tasks, notes etc.
* Recovers emails from password protected PST files
* Recovers even when header structures of PST file are damaged or deleted
* Recovers accidentally or intentionally deleted emails
Pentium II 400 MHz, 64 MB RAM, 10 MB
Free trial version performs well but does not allow you save the recovered emails. In order to save the recovered emails, contacts, journals, attachments, etc. you need to purchase the full version of the Kernel for Outlook Repair PST File software.