Recovering files which have been deleted and lost due to various reasons is now easy with the aid of Remo Memory Card Recovery Program. It is designed in such a way that all the corrupted media and other type of files can be recovered in a few simple steps. With this device, you can even reestablish erased or lost records from pen drives, external hard disks, thumb drives, USB flash drives, FireWire drives, and other storage devices. This software requires 50 MB free memory space for installation. Supports on windows operating system versions such as windows 10, Windows 8 and 8.1, windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
Scenarios of data loss
- Un intentionally formatting a drive which consists of necessary files.
- Files and folders deleted by suspicious applications
- Abnormal shutdown of pc
- Loss of records because of intrusion while exchanging documents
- Basic events bringing harm to the capacity media
Procedure to use the software
Plugin the corrupted SD card to your PC and launch the demo version software on your system and follow the below steps
- choose Recover Files option from main screen
- Next screen displays Recover Deleted Files and Recover Lost Files option, click on the option as per the requirements.
- Now, a window comes up with list of drives present on the system, from that select the drive which represents the SD card.
- Here, you can select the particular file type that you want to recover. Or else, you can just skip this step by clicking on ?Skip? tab.
- The recovered files will be displayed once the software completes the process of recovery.
- You can preview the file using preview button and can save recovery session in demo version which helps to avoid rescanning of the drive.
- Activate the licensed version to save the recovered files to any of the desired location in your system.
Min 1 GB RAM and 50 MB free space (for installation)