What Does Reimage Fix?
First, the Reimage preliminary scan will detect all errors on your PC's Operating System. The repair process removes and replaces damaged files found during the scan.
During repair, Reimage not only removes damage, but also reverses the damage done to your Windows OS by replacing corrupted and deleted files with fresh Windows files and components from our continuously updated online database. Your PC's performance, stability and security will be restored and improved.
Reimage scans and repairs* the following PC issues:
* Faulty Operating System components
* System crashes & freezes
* Blue screens (software related)
* Pop-Up Error Messages
* Registry inconsistencies
* DLL system files
* Malicious malware/spyware
* Damage caused by malicious programs
* Problems with Windows Media Player/Windows Media Center
* Problems with Windows Live Messenger (in most cases)
What Does Reimage Not Fix?
Reimage is a constantly updated program, which our dedicated R&D team does the best to improve. However, we currently do not fix any third-party program* installed by the user.
* Microsoft Windows Office
* Adobe Software
* Mozilla Firefox
* Anti-Virus Programs
* Non-MS Defrag Programs
* Non-MS Games
* Windows Genuine Advantage Validation
Minimum requirements to run the Reimage repair tool on your PC:
* 1 gigahertz (GHz) 32bit (x86) or 64bit (x64) processor - Single - core or Multi - core
* 512 megabytes (MB) of system memory
* 40 GB hard drive with at least 15 GB of available space
* Internet access (Broadband connection a must)
* Physical internet connection preferable (Not Wifi)
Identifies the errors, does not remove them in the trial