What is RegRun Reanimator?
Reanimator is a free of charge software for removing Trojans/Adware/Spyware and some of the rootkits.
Reanimator does not contain any adware/spyware modules.
Supported Windows 95/98/Me/NT4/2000/XP/2003/VISTA/Seven 32 and 64 bit
Compatible with all known antiviral software
Changelog for this release:
New utility to RegRun Platinum: BootRescue
- BootRescue is able to backup/restore Master Boot Record and NTFS Volume Boot Record
- Added: Compatibility with Windows 8 Consumer Preview
- "Volume Boot Record" Rootkits removal. Example: Cidox.B
- New "Gaming mode" option. RegRun only makes a notification in the Windows tray instead of frustrating popups
- Improved malware detection and removal: ZeroAccess (Trojan.Sirefef.E, BackDoor.Maxplus), Win32/Lolyda, BackDoor.Andromeda.2, Rootkit.Ressdt, Backdoor.Shiz, Trojan.Siggen3, Trojan.TDSS.7, DNS Changer
- Fixed some important bugs
Pentium 300 32 Mb RAM 16 hard disk Windows 32 or 64-bit