RegmagiK is advanced Windows Registry editor. Familiar regedit user interface with unique enhancements like fast search, drag-n-drop, autocomplete address bar, and integration with Windows Explorer make it great power user's tool. Create shortcuts to any Registry key or value on desktop - Drag-n-drop or cut and paste keys or values - Search for all matches - Export to .reg file - Go to registry path given as a string. Very convenient when you read instructions about doing something in registry. Just select registry path and copy it to clipboard. Then open RegmagiK and press 'Ctrl+G' or click on 'Go to Key' toolbar button - Bookmarks menu including existing Windows XP regedit Favorites - Remove invalid keys to speed up your PC - Add, change, delete keys and values of different types - Save and Load registry keys to/from Hives - Manage Security, edit registry key access permissions.
Unique features of RegmagiK
- One click to seach for Registry key or value name on the web.
- Create shortcuts to your favorite Registry keys: drag and drop a key from RegmagiK to Desktop or other locations, like:
- Fast Registry search - find all matches in seconds.
- Hide key siblings to let you see keys you want without clutter.
- Organize bookmarks menu by submenus.
- Go Back and Forward commands.
- Address bar with autocomplete.
- One click access to files and folders referenced by Registry values.
- Easily navigate to Registry keys mentioned in online documentation. Copy Registry path to Clipboard then open RegmagiK and press Ctrl+G.