Registry errors accumulate in your PC and cause Windows errors. Registry Fix Pro will optimize your system registry by finding and removing errors and invalid entries. After fixing the invalid entries, your system will be more stable and run faster. For maximum safety, Registry Fix Pro will make a backup of the repaired entries. You will be able to restore any changes made using the software by choosing Restore registry backup.
Why do you need Registry Fix Pro?
Most applications today use registry to store configuration and other important data. When you install an application, a new registry entries will be created. These entries will automatically be deleted when you uninstall the application. Unfortunately, it does not always work that way. Sometimes, you will find that some applications fail to remove their own registry entries. These entries will become obsolete.
After a long period, after installing and uninstalling a lot number of applications, your Windows registry will contain a large number of obsolete entries. These will significantly increase the registry size and thus will slowdown your computer, because Windows will need more time to load, search, and read data from registry.
Run registry cleaner software like Registry Fix Pro to get your computer working smoothly again.
* Safely scan your Windows registry and fix any problems found.
* Increase system speed and stability.
* Monitor progress of scan.
* Repair invalid registry entries that are a common cause of Windows crashes and Windows file error messages.
* The automatic creation of Windows Registry backups, with the option to restore them.
* Easy-to-use user interface.
Registry Fix Pro will cleanup your Registry by finding:
* Invalid help paths
* Invalid Windows fonts
* Invalid file associations
* Invalid custom controls
* Obsolete software entries
* Useless file extensions
* Invalid application paths
* Non-existent Startup Programs
* Non-existent shared dlls
* Non-existent MRU and History Lists file
* Invalid program shortcuts
* Invalid Add/Remove Programs
* Empty Uninstall Entries
* Non-existent File or Folder
* Old Start Menu Key
* Empty Registry Keys.
PC486DX with 10 MB free HD