Accidentally deleted an important file? Lost something important when your computer crashed? No problem! Recuva recovers files deleted from your Windows computer, Recycle Bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player. And it's free!
-Undelete files on your computer
Deleted a file by mistake? Recuva brings lost files on your computer, USB drive, camera or iPod.
-Recovery from damaged or formatted disks
Even if you've formatted a drive so that it looks blank, Recuva can still find your files on it.
-Recover deleted emails
Emptied your email trash and need it back? Recuva's got you covered with full support for Microsoft Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, or Windows Live Mail.
-Recover deleted iPod music
Deleted music from your iPod or MP3 player? No problem, Recuva will get this back for you along with any additional track data.
-Restore unsaved Word documents
Did Microsoft Word crash or did you forget to save that important Word document. No problem with Recuva! As it can intelligently rebuild Word documents from their temporary files.
If you need your files back right away without fiddling with options, Recuva's Quick-Start Wizard is the answer.
Recuva can find most files within a minute. Or, set the Deep Scan to look for more deeply-buried results.
-Securely delete files you want to erase forever
Want to protect your deleted files? Recuva also allows you to permanently erase any traces of deleted files.
Take Recuva with you wherever you go with the portable version.
Changelog for this release:
- Improved recovery for files larger than 1 GB.
- Faster scrolling with >1 million files in the file list.
- Improved Outlook Express data file recovery.
- Added Recover menu option to the Recycle Bin.
- Added support for mini-SD cards.
- Added VHD drive image creation. (Pro Version)
- exFAT drive labels are now correctly detected.
- Improved support for files with Alternate Data Streams.
- Added support for USB drives mounted as the A: drive.
- Added Indonesian and Serbian Latin languages.
- Minor GUI improvements.