Kernel for Windows Data Recovery Software Features:
* Recovery of deleted/missing file(s) deleted partition(s) and damaged partition(s).
* Full support for IDE, EIDE, SCSI and SATA, PAN, ZIP and USB drives.
* Recovery possible even if the disk partition has been formatted with different file system type or with different parameters.
* Recovery of data lost due to accidental formatting of your hard disk.
* Recovery of lost data due virus attacks
* Full support for long file names.
* Data recovery after the loss of MBR, Boot sector or File Allocation Table.
* Recovery even if the MFT is corrupted. Full support for long file names
NTFS (New Technology File System) was designed by Microsoft to meet several security, reliability and extensibility issues of the File Allocation Table (FAT) file system. NTFS allowed operating systems to offer support of larger hard disk and bigger volumes. Adhering to its auto-recovery features, several minor issues allied to the file system are usually handled at the time of rebooting PC.
FAT and NTFS data recovery software scans the entire hard drive surface recursively instead of analyzing only the file system structure, which ascertains that this recovery software leaves not even single bit of data. This tool offers two scan modes which are Standard Scan and Advance Scan. Standard scan enables you to recover data in case of recent file/partition deletion or damaged and corrupt partition due to bad sectors. Advance scan helps you to perform data recovery when partitions are deleted, formatted and severely corrupt with the files long ago.
Kernel for FAT and NTFS may look simple; however, its integrated recovery algorithm engines are not, as it employs one of the most sophisticated data recovery technologies available in the market presently. It scans all the logical partitions of your PC, thereby scanning sector by sector. The process may take significant amount of time but the recovery software locates the files that could have otherwise been lost. So fix hard drive and file system corruption by yourself with result oriented and eminently designed recovery software. Save time and money by utilizing this advanced version of Kernel FAT and NTFS recovery software to recover your important data.
Pentium II 400 MHz, 64 MB RAM, 10 MB
Analyze the free evaluation version of Kernel for FAT and NTFS, disk data recovery software that allows you to get a preview of recovered files and folders. In order to save the desired file(s) and folder(s), you have to buy the full version of the softwa