Recovery for MySQL repairs corrupted MySQL databases (.myd, .myi).
Supported MySQL versions:
5.x, 4.x and 3.x
The recovered data is saved into a set of SQL files to be used for rebuilding MySQL database. This can be done manually or using an auto-generated rebuild batch file.
New in Recovery for MySQL 2.0:
* Support of MySQL versions 5.x has been added
* Recovers corrupted MySQL databases (.myd, .myi) and saves retrieved data into an SQL script
* Supports MySQL 5.x, 4.x and 3.x
* Restores table structure and data
* Restores indexes
* Easy to use, no special user skills required
* Full install/uninstall support